
Hi everyone,
We've enjoyed keeping in touch with friends over the miles through their blogs, so we thought we'd give it a shot, also. I've been horrible about sending updates and photos, so maybe this will get us going. We are new to the whole blog-thing but hopefully we can catch on quickly!
We've enjoyed keeping in touch with friends over the miles through their blogs, so we thought we'd give it a shot, also. I've been horrible about sending updates and photos, so maybe this will get us going. We are new to the whole blog-thing but hopefully we can catch on quickly!
You and Curt haven't changed a bit! I can see you both in little Ellie. I can't wait to meet her and catch up. Look forward to your future 'blogs' :-) Stephanie Strack
ReplyDeleteJulie-
ReplyDeleteShe is just precious!!! Seeing all these pictures makes me miss you so much. Can't wait for the chance to see you again.
Love-Carrie Bolding