Hudson will be 4 months old next weekend...whoa. I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. He started rolling over last week and is quite the little giggle-bug. He loves to push up on his tummy and then just fling himself over onto his back - it's like he gets a rush out of it...little adrenaline junkie. 

In the words of his cousin Tanner, he's "Livin' the life" :)
Cowboy in training
Big sis and been super sweet and always wants to help. Last week, Curt was trapping deer in Bandera, so after I got home from work I was trying to cook, get baths, and fix Ellie's lunch for the next day and she says, "Okay Mom, I can help you with everything now..." And she drug her little chair/stool around to wherever I was and helped stir supper, change his diaper, etc. It was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment