Monday, December 10, 2012

Hudson is Two!!!

My baby boy is TWO YEARS OLD!!! He had a great birthday, cars theme of course. :)  Our camera crapped out before the party, so Curt has all the pictures on his cell phone. As soon as I get them I'll come back and update this post.

He is such a sweet boy, very loving and easily gives out hugs, especially to his idol...Ellie. He wants to be just like her and do and say everything she does. For now, she thinks it's great. :)  He is his own individual personality, though. He loves anything that 'goes', especially trucks, and the boy would live outside if we let him. I love you Hudson, you are an amazing blessing and when I think back to two years ago, I still can't believe the journey we've already been on together!!

A pirate and Rapunzel, out for a few goodies on Halloween...




No comments:

Post a Comment