August was a busy month! I went back to work full-time, Ellie started pre-school, we went to two weddings, and had a mini reunion of friends...good times!
First thing's first, I started a new job at the high school in the counseling office. I am loving it! I get to help kids research colleges, apply for college and scholarships, financial aid, etc. The other piece that I'm so excited about is planning the events that take place at the high school (College Night, awards banquets, graduation). We are so blessed that this job came through when it did, and I'm really happy there.
Ellie started pre-school this week - she's growing up too fast! She is going to learn so much. Curt and I were amazed at the lesson planning the teacher has done, the classroom, library, and fun gymnastics she'll get to do. Another huge blessing. The first day she did GREAT. The second day they already had to have a sub, and as you can imagine, that did not go over well with 8 two-year olds. So we're hoping her teacher is back tomorrow! We haven't taken many pictures over the last month, but here's a sweet one from the day she refused to take off the tu-tu. She wore it every where we went - including to the grocery store and to dinner. I love having a little girl!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment