



She loved running through the sprinkler with Charlie (the dog), but she wouldn't go unless he did, too. :)


Curled up with her cat buddy, Willis...he might not be so crazy about the snuggling but he gave in...
She has been full of Ellie-isms lately. Everything is, "Cool, dude."
If she doesn't want to do something I ask her to, now she says "Ummm, maybe on Sunday."
One day at the park, she was talking to some new friends. She pointed back to me and said to them, "This is my sister, Mommy."I took her to the Dr. for an immunization. The receptionist gave her a lollipop when we first got there because she's not too keen on Dr. visits after all the trips for ear infections. After she got her shot, she walked up to the receptionist's desk and (sniffling) says, "I'm gonna need another lollipop now."
And finally, we were at Sonic and ordering and she kept saying, "Mom, Dad, I want french fry bracelets.." over and over. We didn't know what she could be talking about, so we just let it go. Then as we were backing out, I saw where she had been looking on the menu...she wanted onion rings. :)
Love all the pictures. I miss Charlie-dog!
ReplyDeleteOh...I also like the new background layout. It's cute.
ReplyDelete