Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday Girl

Ellie is THREE years old!!...and going on sixteen. :) Poor thing was sick with strep throat on her birthday. Thankfully, this year we had a cake and candles to blow out at my grandparent's house in Miles over Thanksgiving, so she did get to have one party...
She missed her birthday party with her little friends and her Christmas pageant that night, too. But we still celebrated - a little ice cream goes a long way...
That weekend I came down with strep, and now Curt is just getting over being sick, too. Hopefully we got it all over with and will be well during the break! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love Ellie's Aggie t-shirt! I hope y'all are feeling better too. We made a trip to Fredericksburg on Monday. Both of the boys were congested and I didn't want it to develop into something worse right at Christmas. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete