Being bedridden is no piece of cake and I have a new found respect for all those who are confined to bed and to their homes. I've read so many books I've lost count, and I've watched all 10 seasons of Friends (twice). I'm now on to knitting - don't laugh, it's actually the best way I've found to make the time go by and still feel like I'm doing something somewhat productive!
Every day that goes by means a better chance at life for this little boy, so I have nothing to complain about and I hope to make it to at least Oct 25th. My actual due date is Nov 22nd.
Ellie started back to school last week and loves it. Not being able to play with her or take her any where has been rough on us the past few months, so I'm glad she has something new to look forward to every day.
Here are some pics from the past five months...




No comments:
Post a Comment