Today is Day 88 of bed rest, a huge milestone. Twelve weeks ago, I never would've thought we could have made it this far...I'm so glad I was wrong! We've had some other big milestones the past few months. Curt and I celebrated our SEVENTH anniversary on June 7th...I can't believe how fast seven years has passed!!
Then Curt turned 30 on June 19th. We had a good time with friends at an outdoor rodeo/dance in Hunt, TX and he got to reminisce about his younger days. :) My 30th birthday was last weekend. Where did all the years go??
Ellie started her second year of pre-school and she'll be turning four in a few more months. While the time has moved sooo slowly on bed rest, I know it will be moving in fast forward in a few more weeks. Hopefully I can adjust to life outside the living room!
Hang in there chica! Only a few more weeks to go.
ReplyDelete