This week our nephew, Cason, came by with grandma Tutti for a visit. Ellie had a blast playing chase and showing him how to swing and go down the slide. They even got a little lawn work done in the process. :)


Hudson is now two weeks old and counting... 
We forgot what it's like to have a newborn in the house and I am so proud of Ellie for adjusting so well! She sleeps through his cries (so far) and when he fusses during the day, she goes to him and makes funny faces to "cheer him up." The hard part has been learning how to divide our attention between the two of them, I don't know how people do it with 3+ kids!! We are thanking God every day for these two miracles, they make our life complete!
So sweet! My Ellie turns 4 on December 3rd...when is your Ellie's birthday?!
ReplyDeleteAnd for me, I think the whole division of time is why my third is so...ummm...special. ha!
And where exactly do y'all live? I would just love to come catch up (on the last 15 years. Yikes!)!!