Unbelievable. Dummy me, I didn't have my camera because I figured I'd have to hold her the whole time.
He says to Ellie, "Aren't you just the cutest, up in that chair with your big pink cape! Are you going to get your haircut today? Is she gonna put some pink in it?" And his wife (I'm assuming) starts talking to Ellie about how she's such a big girl and "isn't it fun to get your haircut?" They were leaving and I told him we would save some of the pink hair dye for him and he said, "Okay, I think I can do pink." How cool is that - having Robert Earl there for your first haircut!! I wasn't thinking fast enough or I would've had Ellie give him the "gig'em", but she did give them big "bye-bye" waves.
Ellie did great with the haircut, but it's a good thing it went fast because I was running out of M&Ms to bribe her with.
In other news, my cousin got married in San Antonio last weekend. We had a great time and it was fun to see everybody. Here are a few pics of Curt and I before we left and Matt and I with my cousin Kathleen who was a beautiful bridesmaid...

No comments:
Post a Comment