...is the coolest store on earth. Tired of being cooped up inside from all these freezing cold days, we decided to make a quick trip to San Antonio to treat Ellie (and get out of the house!). It was supposed to warm up to 50 degrees today but it didn't make it out of the 30's while we were there, so it was a little chilly but worth it.
I don't care if you have kids or not, this store is just plain fun - I wanted to make my own bear! You get to pick a bear/animal and choose a sound for it (like "I love you" or you can record one), then you stuff it however soft you choose, and then give it a heart before it is sewn up. You can choose from hundreds of outfits - complete with shoes and accessories...and then you name it and get a birth certificate. Such a cute idea!! Ellie picked Hello Kitty and a t-shirt and shiny silver shoes. Then she very sweetly asks, "What's his name?," and I tell her, "You have to name him now." She responds, "Carlos." So, now we have a very girly kitty named Carlos. :)



Jade got to go to Build-A-Bear for one of her friend's birthday. She had so much fun! It is such a neat place for kids. Ellie looks so cute with her Hello Kitty. I also love the name...she must have a little crush on a Carlos at daycare!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Julie! I e-mailed Renae, and she told me I could see some Ellie pictures here. I love your blog! I just read it all, and I just enjoyed it so much. I love the Ellie quotes! Hearing about her feeding the longhorns and then seeing the pics of the them is great! Keep up the writing and the pictures. I'm seeing your mom this afternoon after work at Fuentes. I'm so glad she steered me here!
ReplyDeletePaula Plachno
Paula! I'm so glad to hear from you! I know Mom LOVES her dinners with you. I hope you are doing great!
ReplyDelete