Monday, January 25, 2010

First (& only) haircut by Mom...

So, Ellie inherited my hair...super fine and full of tangles, which means every night is a battle to comb out that rat's nest! Tears, drama, etc. So I got the bright idea that I would just "trim" it last night, you know, just take off a few inches. Well when I made the first cut she was looking up and I thought she was looking forward, needless to say, I cut a LOT more than a few inches off...probably about 5-6 actually! The more I tried to even it up the shorter it got. I cried and couldn't believe what I had done....BUT seeing it again today, I think it actually turned out okay! See what you think (you have to look past the crazy straggler hairs :)...





2 comments:

  1. I think it is adorable. I love short hair on little girls!!! You did way better then I would have done. I probably would have closed my eyes before I cut and caused major distruction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's pretty much what happened, Leslie! ;)

    ReplyDelete